Hey you! Wanna twyst?
Twyst is a Brand PR agency that combines strategic brand communication with – you’ve guessed it – a creative twist. Communicating to communicate? Thanks, but no thanks. Twyst creates power stories, makes the right connections, generates earned media coverage with authentic influencer campaigns and creative PR that gets our clients’ audience talking, both on and offline.
Our agency, the youngest of the Whyte Corporate Affairs family, is growing at a rapid pace. That’s why we are looking for a new PR consultant to join our team.
Who are you?
A PR enthusiast who gets excited about brand communication, creative content and strong storytelling, who keeps up with the latest societal trends – without mindlessly following them – and who always has Instagram, YouTube and TikTok within easy thumb reach.
Sounds a lot like you? You might just be the M/F/X we’re looking for!
As a PR expert you offer sound strategic and creative PR advice to clients across a wide spectrum of industries. Based on briefings, you identify communication needs and develop and implement strategic communication plans and creative campaigns.
- You are a word wizard in Dutch, who can move mountains with pen and paper. You speak boomer, millennial and generation z and you can easily get your message across regardless of the format. You also speak French and English.
- You feel like a fish in water on different digital channels and get excited about developing digital campaigns and digital content. SEO and SEA do not scare you.
- You are always the first to get creative with new functionalities on social media and you know your way around the Belgian influencer landscape. You can match the right influencer with the right campaign without breaking a sweat.
- With your broad interest in media and currents events, your strategic advice is always founded on societal insights.
- You are a true multi-tasker. You are a pro at organisation and planning and can remain calm under tight deadlines.
The world of public relations is everchanging. However, we have done our best to give you an idea of what you can expect as a new Twyster:
- You will take on an exciting challenge in a young, fast-growing and innovative PR agency.
- You will work for a wide array of clients from different sectors such as Côte d’Or, Danone, Milka, Food Banks.
- You are responsible for the coordination of our clients’ projects from A to Z: developing a communication strategy, managing media relations, organising press and influencer events, media monitoring, copywriting for different formats, channels and target audiences, research, etc. A job with a lot of variety!
- You will join a close-knit and enthusiastic team of young-minded PR lovers.
- And last but not least, we offer a full-time or part-time permanent contract, with an attractive salary including luncheon vouchers, a bonus scheme, pension plan, health insurance, expenses scheme including home internet access, a laptop and mobile contract. We also provide a scheme for structural home working.