Effective since: May 25, 2018
We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Twyst is an activity of Whyte Corporate Affairs which is the controller of your personal data.
Whyte Corporate Affairs SA/NV
Clos Lucien Outers / Lucien Outers Gaarde 11-21 – 1160 Brussels
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: BE0806.144.927.
We have appointed as a single point of contact within our company a data protection officer (more commonly known as “DPO”) whose contact details are:
Valérie Allard – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (cfr. article 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, marital status, e-mail address, date of birth and delivery address);
- your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details;
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences;
- and any other data that you would communicate to us.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Most of your data is communicated to us by your active intervention. Other data, such as the date and time of your access to our website, the pages you have viewed, or your location data, are collected automatically through servers consulted and “cookies” placed on our website.
We may also collect data about you through other companies in which case we will inform you.
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (cfr. article 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: email@example.com. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence (for more information, please check: https://goo.gl/1eWt1V).
11. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to giving priority to an open dialogue and finding an amicable solution. Or you are free to contact the Data Protection Authority.